MEMES! Stolen from nickeldreams
How do you like your steak?
What are your favorite TV shows?
-Hmm...Grey's Anatomy, Glee, Community, How I Met Your Mother, Primeval, Haven, The Big Bang Theory, Psych, Castle and...that's about it.
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
What did you have for breakfast?
- I had a turkey sammich.
What foods do you dislike?
- I don't like pork, peas, and most fish.
What are your favorite clothes?
-I really like leggings and long blouses. I also have a thing for sweaters. :)
Where would you visit if you had the chance?
- Italy, Greece, San Francisco, and New Orleans.
Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
- Completely devoid of moisture. :3
Where would you want to retire?
-...I don't care.
Favorite time of day?
- I don't really have one. Lately I guess around 2 in the afternoon, because it's still early and I still have the whole day ahead to do...well, nothing.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Night. I don't really like mornings.
Do you have any pets?
- 3 indoor cats, 1 dog, 4 outside cats.
What did you want to be when you were little?
-A doctor, a cop, a medical examiner, a librarian, a florist, a ballerina and a princess. :)
What is your best childhood memory?
-...playing with my imaginary friends.
WHERE IS 29?
- Between 28 and 30 usually.
Always wear your seat belt?
Any pet peeves?
- Disrespectful people, guys who curse in front of girls without seeing if they mind or not, people who pronounce fine as foine. Guys who walk in front of girls, by which I mean stepping directly in front of them, I dunno how to tell you. People who cannot type in English, people who cannot use grammar. :D I have so many I'll stop now.
Favorite Pizza Toppings?
- Pineapple and Mushrooms.
Favorite ice cream?
-I love blue bell ice cream. <3 I like their Banana Split, and Tropical Dream...and plain vanilla.
How many times did you fail your drivers license test?
- I passed on the first try.
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
What was your favorite vacation?
- To Anna Maria, or perhaps my school trip to Spain and Portugal.
What are you listening to right now?
- How I Met Your Mother.
What is/are your favorite color(s)?
- Oh so much. :D
AND ANOTHER MEME! :D
How did you come to start your LJ?
My parents were pushing me to keep a journal. :)
How did you find your first friends?
Through friending memes for Sailor Moon and Scrubs I believe.
Are those first friends still on your FL?
Not really. I mean, they're not active anymore.
How long have you been on LJ?
Oh man...a LONG time.
Do you have more friends or communities on your FL?
What do you like in an LJ friend?
Somebody I can talk to, who will at least get me a little. :) .
What do you dislike?
People who don't comment or reply to your comments.
What would make you un-friend someone immediately?
Have you been caught up in a lot of LJ drama?
Do RL friends and family members know you have a journal on LJ?
Yes. Do they care? no. :D
Do you also have Facebook and if so, what do you prefer – LJ or FB?
What about Twitter?
I use it. Rarely.
Do you blog on any other sites?
How often do you check in on LJ?
Pretty much every day.
What do you rarely or never post about?
Fandoms. :/ I just don't have that excitement about being a fan anymore. .
Why don’t you post about that?
I just said.
Have you ever thought about deleting your journal?
Have you ever changed your username?
Why did you choose your current username?
This was my Sailor Moon nickname. I was obsessed with Sailor Stars...and created my own persona.
If you’re looking for new friends, how do you find them?
Friending memes. :)
Are you taking new people on to your Friends List just now?
Finally, tell us the reasons why you keep an online journal.
...if I didn't put it here, no one would ever know.